‘Jaypee Chambers 1’
|Before Inaugural Discount||
|After Inaugural Discount|
|BSP @ Rs. 9,900 / psf (2nd to 6th floor)||
Rs. 90 / per Sq.
|BSP @ Rs. 9,8||10 / psf (2nd to 6th floor)|
|BSP @ Rs. 9,450 / psf||(for 7th to 12th floor) ft||BSP @ Rs. 9,3||60/ psf||(for 7th to 12th floor)|
|BSP @ Rs. 9,000 / psf||(for 13th floor & above)||BSP @ Rs. 8,9||10/ psf||(for 13th floor & above)|
( Additional Service Tax, as applicable)
Other Applicable Charges:
|Payment Head||Charges / Rate|
|Internal Developm ent Charges||Rs. 100 psf|
|External Development Charges||Rs. 100 psf|
|Electric Sub Station Charges||Rs. 40 psf|
|Compulsory Car Parking Space||1 reserved car parking space @ Rs. 6.50 L acs.|
|Subsequent car park space @ Rs .8.00 Lacs (Optional) or at the prevailing price at the time of purchase.|
|One Time Lease Rent||Rs. 50 psf|
|Provisional Common area maintenance|
|Advance for First Year||Rs. 12 per sq. ft . per month|
1. The Basic Sales Price (BS P) is for the indicated Super Area and is not inclusive of the other applicable charges mentioned above.
2. Maintenance charges as per maintenance agreement shall be payable by the allottee separately.
a . The Interest Free Maintenance deposit @ R s. 250/ per sq. ft. of Sup er Area shall be payable extra before
handing over possession of the premises to the allottee.
b . Provisional Common area maintenance charges for the first year shall be payable in advance.at the time of offer of possession @ Rs. 12 psf per month.
3. The Super Ar ea mentioned in the brochure and/or other documents is indicative only.
4. All Plans and layouts are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Comp any or Statutory Authorities.
5. Exact Super Area of office shall be calculated at the time of offer of possession of property as constructed .Increased / decreased are a shall be charged proportionately as per the Bulk Selling Agreement.
6. The Super Area means the covered area of the demised premi ses inclusive of the area under the periphery walls ,area under columns and walls within t he allotted Individual tenant space(demised premises), half of the area of the wall common with the other premise s adjoining the demised premises,plumbing / electric shafts of the demised premises, total area of the refuge and terraces, and proportionate share of the common areas like common lobbies ,lifts, common service shafts, staircases, machine room, musty, electric substation and other services and other common areas etc.
7. The actual maintenance ch arges shall be based on the actual cost by the concerned maintenance agency.
8. Other terms and conditions shall be as per the Application Form, and the Allotment Letter of the Company.
9. Prices are subject to revision / withdrawal at any time without n otice at the s ole discretion of the Company.
10. The additional Car park space will be available at Rs. 8.00 Lacs or at the prevailing price at the time of request for additional car parking.
11. Government Taxes as applicable fro m time to time shall be payable by the allottee in addition to the price consideration as stated above.
12. Before issuance of Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL), no transfer or change in the name of allottee shall be permitted.
13. After issuance of PAL, transfer will be allowed only a fter 30% of t he total pric e considerati on has been received from the allottee along with pay ment of Administrative charges.
14. Administrative Charges for the first transfer of allotment would b e free.
15. Second transfer onwards; the charges would be @ R s. 100/ per sq ft (Subject to change, as per the company policy).