What kind of security would be provided?
- Top of the line security shall be provided along with access c ontrol at the entry / exit gate of the complex and visitor’s pass will be issued by security at the lob by level.
When will the possession be given?
- Possession will be given after four years, with a grace period of 180 days. (As per the terms & conditions mentioned in the provisional Allotment Letter.)
Who will maintain the common area? Do I pay anything upfront to wards common area charges?
- The common areas/services shall be maintained by a designated Maintenance Agency on payment of maintenance charges.
- The Interest Free Maintenance Deposit is applicable, as per the payment plan.
- One year provisional common area maintenance charges will have to be paid in advance at the time of offer of Possession.
Is the basement common?
- Yes basement is common to all. Parking rights in basement is to be purchased separately.
What are the stamp duty charges?
- At present, it is 5% of consideration or the value of the property (whichever is higher) at the time of conveyance deed, as per applicable stamp duty act.
PAYMENT RELATED QUERIES
Is the price escalation free?
- Yes subject to the standards terms and conditions, the contracted price s hall be escalation free.
What are the various payment plans available?
Following payment plans are being offered:
- Construction linked payment plan
- Down payment plan
- Partial down payment plan
PENALTY RELATED QUERIES
What if there is a delay in payment on due date? Is any interest levied for the same?
- All installments are payable by the due date. Any delay in payment beyond the due date will attract interest @12 % p.a. on the delayed amount for the delay period. However, in case any installment/part installment is paid ahead of its “due date”, an Early Payment Discount (EPD) @ 12% per annum shall be given by the company. This shall be adjusted in the next due installment.
Is the any compensation paid to be customer, if there is a delay in possession of the said premises?
- Yes, the customer is entitled for a compensation of Rs. 15/ psf per month . (As per the terms & conditions mentioned in the application form)
Can I request for cancellation of allotment at a subsequent date? What are the financial consequences of the same?
- A request for cancellation can be made at any time after booking. It may however be noted that the Earnest Money (10% of the total consideration) will be forfeited as the same is non refundable.